Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, April 13, 2006


share this: facebook

Sharon wanted to host an Anzac day crop - which we are doing together on Anzac day ( April 25) at 9.30pm NZ time ( 7.30pm Sydney time). She asked me to make a kit - I was going to make something generic that could be used for many military heritage photos but in the end the patriot in me found myself leaning more and more to a true Anzac theme - hence this kit which will be in the DSP store very soon - Im uploading it as I type here but I couldnt wait to show it off somewhere - Im very proud of this kit- having made the poppies from petal upwards - and the rosemary from twig upwards ( about 100+ layers in that rosemary!!) .Id like to thank Sally for her contributions - she has a wonderful hoard of heritage items - in the end I only used a one thing - a letter written by a soldier back home - I used the writing as an overlay for one of the backgrounds . Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Lauren :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kit - looks awesome.Hope to get to the crop.

    ReplyDelete