Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, April 17, 2006


share this: facebook

These are the xtras for the Gimme More crop for this week - I had great fun making these - I thought the rips would make great holes to put journalling . The other items were all suggested by the Gimme Crop participants so I hope they are happy with them. Its nice to work with boyish elements for a change - but it did suprise me when most of the elements they asked for this week were girly - there are so many feminine kits around I would have thought people would be hanging out for some more masculine kits.- However the gimme more crops are for the members so I did as they asked - my posting bonus is a feminine version of the original kit Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Some of us are hanging out for the boy stuff. I was surprised too by all the girly requests - as you say there are sooo many girly kits. It's nice to have a kit that suits a boy older than a toddler. As an ungirly girl with only a son I'm enjoying the hardout kit.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete