Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, September 08, 2006

Troubles with blogger


share this: facebook

For some reason I cant seem to make posts through hellos bloggerbot which is a bit of a pain. Its so much easier to do a quick post with it - in fact it says its posted successfully so I thought I had posted a few times but the posts have never shown up - must be something to do with this new beta version I suppose.
Talking about new versions - I made a new kit yesterday - Ive been loving playing with patterns and blend modes in making new backgrounds and while playing I realised I had 3 backgrounds that represented 3 of the seasons so I carried on and made a whole kit based on the 4 seasons
This kit is the featured kit for Gimme More this week so Im going to have some fun making extras for this
Its in the DSP store now - http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3526

No comments:

Post a Comment