Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2007


share this: facebook


These are photos from my last trip to Las Vegas in March - its almost impossible to believe that I will be there again a day or so.
This time tomorrow night I will be winging my way across the Pacific.
This trip is looking like its going to be a really fun one.
Not only is DSP hosting another fun laptop crop where lots of DSP members and some of my good customers are attending, but we are having a photo walk on the Saturday.
I dont know how I never made it to the Forum Shops last time - but Im surely going to make up for that this trip as the Photo walk will take that in along with the chocolate fountain in the Patisserie at the Bellagio, the Canals at Venice and the outdoor gardens at the Flamingo . I didnt make it to ANY of those places last time and I still thought Vegas was the most fun place I had ever visited.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment