Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Altered Art Challenge


share this: facebook

There is a challenge going on at DSP to create a layout in the Altered Art style and I just felt the need to be a little creative today so I decided to play along
This is the result ( and it may be the first of a couple as I had great fun with it).
I have actually printed this on satin paper and adhered it to a black canvas block - I may decide to get it printed on canvas or just print and frame it as a gift - it really did print very nicely and has quite a magical look about it . - I can see a series of these over time printed and framed in a nice frame
You can see more of the wonderful layouts this challenge has inspired here - http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4912

No comments:

Post a Comment