Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Layout - Kea


share this: facebook




Despite the fact that I should be packing to leave for my trip to the US tomorrow I felt the urge to do a layout tonight.
Here is a layout about the Kea - a funny little native parrot that lives in the south of the South Island of New Zealand.

Journalling reads
This was my
first meeting with a
Kea. I’d heard a lot about what
a character this native parrot can
be. They like to remove rubber seals
and windscreen wipers from cars for
fun. The two we met on the bus trip
to Milford Sound though were just
curious - not at all scared of the
crowd of humans taking their photos
- almost relishing the attention

I used my 2 fat chicks and Henpecked Page Kits to create this layout
The multi frame is from Eclectic Stylings

The title is made with my Custom Fill CHipboard Circus Alphabet

Font is CK Truetype




2 comments:

  1. What a cute looking bird! He looks a bit dishevelled like he just got out of bed. Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like master procrastination at work! Cute LO about the funny birds. Love the ribbons strung along the bottom "holding" up the frame.

    ReplyDelete