Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back from the Adobe Crop


share this: facebook
I will post more later but I wanted to get a couple of photos up from the Adobe crop -You know this is so amazing to me that here is a photo of little old ( well not so little but pretty old) me teaching Photoshop AT Adobe HQ!!!! !!! - the place was so well set up for us with 2 giant screens and a big room which we really filled up


Kim and I are teaching a quick tutorial on easy masks here

Here is a photo of the entire crop group in the crop room


The last photo for now is the dinner after the photo walk - we had a very accommodating waiter who became a new Sven!!- - he coped very well under very trying circumstances




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 pm

    Oh I loved seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete