Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wildflower Meadows - kit and Layout


share this: facebook
Here is a kit I created for some of my Yosemite Photos - I actually think it will work really well for the forest photos as well as the wildflower photos



You can find it in the store now - http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_18&products_id=8622

Here is a layout I completed using the kit



The quote comes from John Muir which I thought was appropriate as he was a great lover of Yosemite


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:39 am

    Lauren - I really like how you put this one together - I've tried several bee/flower photos of late and the focus is so hard to get just right - this photo is awesome. I also like the macro with the panorama shot - works really well.

    Sandra aka sssnoo

    ReplyDelete