Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2008

Freebie for the Descriptive Dials


share this: facebook
As you can see from a previous post I have just released a set of what I call Descriptive Dials - a bit like the wheels on some greeting cards which rotate to reveal ages or descriptions.

I have a couple more set of words for these dials available here as a freebie . ( They wont be much good to you unless you purchase the Descriptive Dials though!!)


You can purchase the Descriptive Dials by clicking on the Picture Below



Included in this small mini set are Days of the Week and Nature Descriptions
You can download the file from here

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Very clever of you to entice me to buy the kit. I saw it last night and thought it was a wonderful idea. Now, how can I resist with the freebie......

    ReplyDelete