Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Layouts


share this: facebook
I took a break from designing to do a couple of layouts - I have so many photos waiting to be scrapped from our trip to the South Island and esp from my latest trip to the US

Love will Keep Us Together


I know squirrels and chipmonks are two a penny
over there in the US and are often seen as pests but it was a treat for
me to see them !!I was lucky enough to catch these two passing nuts to
each other but it sure looks like they are giving each other a quick
peck on the cheek - ( the photos are a bit blurry but I couldnt resist
scrapping them )



FOr this layout I used a few products

Portobello Road Page kit -

Contentment Page Kit -

Distressed Corrugated Alphabet ( recoloured) -

square bead alphabet ( recoloured) -



Fonts are DSP MA3 and Artistamp medium


and here is the second one

Coffee at the Hermitage






The Hermitage is a hotel on the slopes of Mt Cook - NZs highest mountain.

We visited there in July on a gorgeous day and I enjoyed a coffee on the deck with such a glorious view

I used my
Wake Me up in the Morning Page kit -

Fonts used CK True type, DSP Lark and Times New Roman



No comments:

Post a Comment