Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gimme More Freebies for this Week


share this: facebook



Well I went on a bit of a different track this time - there was some
discussion during last weeks chat regarding whether the new kit should
be coffee related - there were those who didnt drink coffee and those
who did - and I would never please everyone - so I took the idea that
came up at the end of the chat and made a Shopping Kit and that will be
your posting bonus this week .

Its a little bit themed - well its quite themed ( which you know I dont like that much) but I hope you like it

I included quite a few of the suggestions I was given including - Bling
, a personalisable credit card overlay, shopping bag ( which is in 2
pieces so you can insert things inside it ) shopping list and a pile of
receipts background paper

All you need to do to get this free is create a layout using the
featured kit( you will need to purchase this from the store ) and
upload it to the Gimme More gallery by the Saturday following the crop - ( Aug 23rd )

I will PM links to this kit after that date )





This is the chat participation freebie The only way to get free is to attend and participate in the crop. It will not be given out free at any other time.

The chat is on Thursday 21st August at 9pm EST





No comments:

Post a Comment