Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, October 03, 2008

Feature Friday - Romantic Moments


share this: facebook
Todays featured kit is Romantic Moments - This kit is a blend of heritage and modern stylings with some unique embellishments. There are 2 quite 3d flowers and a ribbon that is attached to the page with brads , combined with a torn paper edge and some folded elegant lace.
Match this with chipboard frames and you have a very feminine elegant kit



Here is a layout I did using this kit



I used a couple of extra elements in this layout - the circular memories word art is from my Dressed in Black Addon Pack
and the acrylic mat is from my Speaking Clearly Acrylic Journalling mat Embellishment set

The H Pin is from my Pinitial Alphabet and the tag is from Through the Window


The photographic effect I applied to the top 2 photos I have written up as a tutorial which I will post on Tuesday ( and yes I wrote a pse version too )

and I even saved it as an action which I will give away on Tuesday as well  so look out for that ( but sadly that one will only work for CS3+ users)


Here are some other stand out layouts that I hope will give you some inspiration on using this kit



This layout by Sandygb is just gorgeous isnt it??( but then all her layouts are superb so that should be no surprise) and the kit is just perfect for a wedding layout I think.










Here is another wedding layout - this one by Pinky7-
How elegant this layout is and how perfect the word art is . I love how she has angled the lace diagonally  down the page and has that flower and the pearls  poking out from under the photo frames .



Isnt this layout of FormbyGirl's , delicious??- I just LOVE the use of the acrylic alphabet for the title - its so delicate and yet gives a kind of modern feel too at the same time . Im definitely scraplifting this idea!!!




Isnt this layout  by LynnT just WONDERFUL ??????????
I just LOVE the cluster in the corner - and how Lynn has the  colour photos and title blended into the background leaving the main photo to be truly the focus of the layout.
Tina' s VineLine  overlays work so well around the edges too
What a great layout to capture the memories of what sounds like a wonderful trip.




I hope you found those layouts as inspiring as I did. I have to say that one of the best parts of my job is seeing the layouts people create using my page kits. So often I am stunned by how creative people can be and Im always so completely honoured when I think that people think enough of my creations to use them to preserve their precious memories. -







1 comment:

  1. I love the sample layout you did for this kit Lauren. The effect you used on the photos are wonderful. I can't wait to get the action for it. I haven't installed CS3 yet, but I'll get to it one of these days......

    ReplyDelete