Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Free Plopper


share this: facebook
I should have mentioned earlier in the week that the weekly freebie at DSP is a plopper I created from this layout




You can download the freebie here  - Note you do need to be registered and Logged in at DSP to get this freebie ( and this isnt just free for this week - like all weekly freebies at DSP its free forever.

You might be interested to know that this plopper was created using my Essentially Ebony Page kit




If you wanted to make some partnering pages you might want to purchase this kit - which also works well with my Basically Black page kit



and you can also add a funky touch to your layouts by adding pieces from my Dressed in Black Page kit




and its matching add on pack



Coordinating your kit purchases like this is a great way to create easy to make albums and matching pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment