Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Layouts using Brushed On QuickBits


share this: facebook
 Well Ive done 3 layouts tonight already using my New Brushed On Quickbits



This one is a not so great photo I took at very
low light of the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo in the
South Island of New Zealand -

I used an older kit called Reflections  for this layout - I thought the background worked really well for the chilly feel to the photo




I was really taken with these cute birds when I was at Yosemite. Apparently they are somewhat of a pest though!!

I used My Victorian Whispers Page kit -and Whispered Nothings Page Kit -  and the border around the edge is from brittany blues -



I  used my Favourite kit for Yosemite Photos -
Brittany Blues



The easiest way to use these Brushed on Quickbits is to use the clipping method technique that I explained in my Tuesday Technique tutorial last tuesday . It makes it a piece of cake !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment