Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, March 06, 2009

Butterfly Creek -


share this: facebook



When I was making my last layout with photos from a recent trip to a butterfly farm I realised their bright colours would work really well with my Color Me Happy Page kit so I ended up doing a 2 page layout to use some of the photos that I took

Journalling reads
Hannah had been nagging me all holidays to visit Butterfly Creek.
I was looking forward to getting some nice shots of her with the butterflies. - We had been once before when she was very little but she had been quite scared of the fluttering insects . Now she was 8 I had high hopes, but they were not to be realised!!- It turned out despite her best intentions she couldnt get the courage to let one land on her!!

Kit used - Color Me Happy






No comments:

Post a Comment