Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feature Friday - belated....


share this: facebook
I had such a busy day yesterday I ran out of time to put up my Feature Friday post

The featured kit for this week was

River of Dreams



Here is a layout by JanP -- She used the kit for a book for her daughter about her participation in the Ironman. I liked how she cut the blue paper and used it for her journalling




This layout below by Iwuvpsp is just divine.. She is a real inspiration and is a master at combining graphic and paper styles. I love how she has most of the photo blended into one background but leaves the focal part under the frame clear. This is a technique that I am definitely going to scraplift


Wardlw made what might seem initially like a quite feminine kit quite masculine - I love how she used the chicken wire as an overlay almost making you feel like you are peering through it to the photo






This layout above by Raphne combines River of Dreams with another kit Forgotten Romance, - They go really beautifully together to make a very feminine heritage styled layout

blkdog70 created quite a masculine layout just by using selected pieces of the kit


JenniferG has made some spectacular layouts for her Faithbook
This one is definitely one of the most spectacular yet.


Finally this magical fantasy layout by Klamb1111 is such a masterpiece - the incredible clustering at the bottom could be used in a regular paper style page as well but it really gives weight to a beautiful layout


I hope you are as inspired as I am by these layouts and go on to create your own masterpieces with River of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment