Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, June 21, 2009

PICK OF THE PACK - JUNE 21st


share this: facebook
I have 2 picks today from the DSP Gallery - and they are about as different as you could get!!!!!!

Firstly this lovely elegant and beautiful layout by Diturpin


Ive never seen a bluebird - and I didnt realise they were so bright blue!!!!!!!- simply beautiful - and the blue contrasts so nicely with the soft greens in the layout

Here is what Diane says about this layout

Forgotten Glen Page Kit by Lauren Bavin is the perfect kit for your nature photos. The branches and fern add the extra touch of nature that I was looking for to fill out my layout. The bluebirds are from my mom and dad’s farm. This birdhouse is right in front of their porch. There was a lot of activity going on so I set up the tripod and the “remote clicker” and just snapped away anytime I saw the birds coming in or out. I probably spent two hours or more just happily clicking away from the front porch swing.

Credits:
Forgotten Glen Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Natures Majesty Deluxe Word Art by Lauren Bavin
DSP Rough Red by Suzanne C. Walker


The other layout is this glorious fantasy layout by Sammdc


I think this is just wonderful = I LOVE how shes grabbing on to the airship and stepping over the buildings!!

List of Credits
Seriously Steampunk
Thru the Viewfinder Overlay Stack
Steampunk Initials




No comments:

Post a Comment