Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pick of the Pack - Port Orleans Riverside Resort Lobby by Ms Jessica


share this: facebook


I love this layout by Ms Jessica because it is exactly what I think of as true scrapbooking - recording memories but also expanding on those memories by recreating some of the " feelings and tone of those memories with the choice of kit and elements.

Jessicas choice of kit for these photos of the wonderful resort she visited really extends those photos and adds that tone - It makes me really want to visit that hotel too

Here are Jessicas notes on this layout

Fourth page in our Disney book, with a sketch based on this layout that I had in my favorites, by MyPinkFlipFlops:



Credits:

Peppermint Cream by Lauren Bavin - I did one of my first layouts ever with this kit, but the colors were perfect for the lobby at the Resort!



Journaling: Magical Express took us directly to Port Orleans Riverside, and we hopped off the bus to check in. Our first greeting was from Chris, who was thrilled to see us and directed us to the check in area. The check in area was beautiful, and thankfully, not crowded. We requested and received a room in one of the mansions, and they directed us on what would be known from then on as "the scenic route". We went to find our home at the resort for the next 8 days with anticipation!