Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Layout - Arthurs Pass


share this: facebook



I havent scrapped many of the hundreds of photos that I took when Margie and Allen came to visit us in NZ in May. - so its definitely time to start!!
This is Page 1 of a 2 page layout about the first day of our trip to the South Island where we drove over Arthurs Pass to the West Coast in appalling weather.

To achieve this layout I layered the large photos in Overlay blend mode and applied a gradient mask to blend the edge of the photo into the background.
I created the triple wooden frame by cutting and pasting the side strip of the wooden panoramic frame twice.
I created a path in the area to the right of the photo on the right hand page and inserted my text inside the path.
Shopping list to recreate this layout

Forgotten Trails

Grungy Acrylic Alphabet
Octobers Gift Page kit ( wooden frame adapted )
Sheltered Estuary - ( Scalloped Mat)
Forgotten memories - tag