Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Layout - Swan Nest


share this: facebook



Decided to do a quick layout using my new My Garden and Beyond Value Collection.
There has been a lot of baby birds born at my local park and Ive got hundreds of photos to scrap - this one is so sweet though I thought it deserved a layout of its own.

Here are my notes on this layout
Its definitely spring here in Auckland - especially as far as the birds are concerned - there are chicks everywhere . I spied this nest of cygnets on one of my walks in a local park

I used my My Garden and Beyond Value Collection for this layout

Journalling strip is from Still Waters

Photo is set to multiply blend mode over gradient paper . Ivy corner is duplicated- flipped and opacity lowered

Swan and waterlillies have lowered opacity