Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Pick of the Pack - November 4th


share this: facebook


I love taking bird photos and so I was very drawn to this layout by DSP member Goshiki when I saw the thumbnail in the DSP Gallery.
I love how the blending of the photo with the background has created an almost ethereal scene.
I like the how the cluster in the corner and the angled frame really draw attention to the gorgeous photo.

Here are Goshiki' s notes on this layout

This beautiful grebe is a sought after find for a birder in most areas. Caught a shot of this one many years ago during the breeding season. The photo was gray and gloomy. The shoreline is from another photo. I love Photoshop!!
Credits:
Coastal Wildflowers by Lauren Bavin
A Rustic Touch by Lauren Bavin
Canyon Cliffs by Lauren Bavin