Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, March 05, 2010

Pick of the Pack March 5th


share this: facebook


I love this layout by SailingSue, of course  having spent a wonderful day out photographing birds with her in San Francisco  last year I always look forward to seeing her layouts - especially the bird ones - this one is just superb isnt it!!- I love how shes blended the frame out so the photo becomes one with the layout. Im definitely going to scraplift this idea !!!

Here are Sue's notes on this layout

Being a nature lover that I am I knew I would love Lauren's kit and WOW....so many great elements and BG's. A kit you can use over and over. A pic from this last weekend at one of by favorite marine preserves.

Kits used;

Lauren Bavin's Beyond Twilight Value Collection