Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Scraplift of SailingSue's layout


share this: facebook
I couldnt wait to scraplift Sailing Sues Layout which I chose as my pick of the pack yesterday .
Here is my version which as you can see is pretty much as shameless a scraplift as you can get !!- All the design ideas are hers - I just added the vellum circle under the bird to highlight the duck a little more from the background


To create this layout I selected the duck and put him on his own layer. I thien masked out the right hand side of the frame and also the right hand side of the main photo with a large soft edged brush using varying opacities to blend the water into the layout. I added a drop shadow to the duck to give more of a 3d effect of him  flying out of the layout - everything else is pretty much  straight forward.

Thanks so much to Sue for the great idea and super layout design