Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pick of the Pack July 29th - The Wonder of Nature by Jeanet


share this: facebook


Its no secret Jeanet is one of the first scrapbookers I look at when I need some inspiration - well its no secret that shes many peoples inspiration!!
This layout is simply beautiful - love the softness of it and how shes used a narrow frame to crop the photo.
Here are Jeanet's notes on this layout which you can view here

My layout for the July Digi-Morph challenge. The layout should probably have been called The wonder of a point and shoot camera because it was my dh who took the photo of this little fellow with our small point and shoot camera. I was amazed of the quality of it.

Barely Blonde by Lauren Bavin


No comments:

Post a Comment