Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pick of the Pack May 26 Nineteen Hundred and Forty Two ( and more) –by Teetopper


share this: facebook

 

This month I have had a dedicated Digital Elite Team member who has been so busy creating the most gorgeous layouts with my kits.

DSP Member teetopper is one of DSPs digital elite team and for the month of May she has been rostered to promote my kits exclusively .

She has made 3 layouts already using my new Innovations and Accolades Collection and each layout is so different and gorgeous .

 

Her first layout featured a really cute window frame type design

 

I really like the 3d look to this layout and it works really well with the contrast of the dark and light papers .

Her next layout is a really cute design that would be perfect for scraplifting

 

I like the line of flowers up the side adding a quirky look to a really cute layout.

But I have to say her latest layout is my favourite of the 3 – Tane has really designed a very special layout here with this heritage photo which truly is the focal point of an elegant and beautifully designed page that has to be on top of my scraplift list

 

 

Here Tane talks about herself and about scrapping with DSPs Digital Elite Team.

Hi, my name is Tane. It is actually pronounced Tawny, but because of the spelling, I answer to just about anything! I live in rural Kansas, home of Oil, Wheat, Cattle, Bob Dole and of course my dear Jayhawks. I am married to my best friend, Mike, and we have 3 boys, Jeremy 27, Joshua 26 and Steven 21. And my darling furry daughter, Indie!
I began working for the School District as a 'Lunch Lady' when my boys were still in school. It was a perfect job, home when they were, able to make all of their sports and extra-curricular activities, and have my summers free for Harvest. The plan was to go back to my office job when my youngest graduated. But, I'm still here. I found that I love my job, I love the kids, and it leaves plenty of
time for scrapping!
I have always love scrapping, but the expense and 'mess' always kept it on the back burner. When my son started college, he introduced me to Photoshop Elements. I was hooked for life! I stumbled upon DSP one day when searching for Elements tutorials, and it was love at first sight. DSP has become my 'home away from home' and my second family. I am so excited and honored to be a part of DET 13. I have learned so much at DSP, and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store!

You can see Tane’s fantastic gallery full of inspiration here

No comments:

Post a Comment