Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A quick layout I did using my new Value Collection


share this: facebook

 

I like it when layouts just fall together easily like this one. I think it means I did a good job in creating a product thats easy to use. – This one hardly took me any time at all .

The title was made by creating the text and expanding the selection by 5 pixels and then using that selection as a mask for the teal paper.

Then I expanded the selection by another 5 px and used that selection as a mask on the cream corrugated paper below it . These are layered over a heart created in the same manner.

This layout is created using my new Innovations and Accolades Value Collection which is brand new in the DSP Store

No comments:

Post a Comment