Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

GIMME A COPY–The art of the scraplift–Round 12


share this: facebook

 

For this round of my regular scraplifting challenge I featured this great layout by DSP member Evergreen100

 

I created a quick click template to make scraplifting easy

 

There were some wonderful layouts created as part of this challenge as you can see below – Just click on any of the thumbnails to see the layout at DSP.

Boys are by Teetopper Springtime by Jeanrx
Oscar by Lauren ( me) Princess? by Mars
Ella and Hanna by SharonLyn Exhuberant by Moog25
Memories of my Mother by Mars DO you like this one ? by Evergreen100
Emmas Smile by Fade2Pink Graduation Day by hanapassion
 
Middlebury Center by Sandygb  

 

The winner of the free kit draw for this challenge was hanapassion. You could be a winner by participating in the next GImme a Copy Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment