Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

SPECIAL FEATURE: Your layouts with My Mothers Memories


share this: facebook

 

The latest special feature kit was My Mothers Memories

 

 

There were some very elegant layouts made during this challenge as you can see below – I hope they inspire you to create your own magical heritage layouts.

Scribe by Teetopper Healed Senses by kathleennscraps
Jane circa 1931 by moog25 Mother in Law Memories
Memories of My Mother by Mars My Grandmothers Memories
Laura by Mary Elizabeth Mattie by Sandygb
Recollections by happybeingamom Thelmas Bows – by Smikeel

 

The winner of the free kit for participating in this challenge was Mary Elizabeth – you could be the winner next time just by participating in the next Featuring You Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment