Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Special Feature- Your layouts with Pastel Wishes


share this: facebook

 

The first round of Featuring you for 2013 showcases the pretty kit Pastel Wishes

 

I was looking forward to seeing the very pretty layouts that were sure to be done with this kit and I wasnt disappointed.

 


Wonderful Memories by VWortman – This kit is a perfect choice for baby photos isnt it – and arent these precious

But Oh She Dances, this layout is by me- I thought it suited the photo perfectly and added a little magic to it

A pretty layout for a pretty girl by michperez

Another baby layout – what a cutie – this layout by smsherrill


Beautiful Nieces by Kiana – I like the combination of kits she used in this pretty layout


This precious layout by PQ is one of my favourites for this challenge

A really girly page here by Carla – perfect for BFFs

And heres another great page by Carla

What a pretty feminine page by BetsyFru

The blue in the photo here really pops from the page in this layout by Memouse

Another gorgeous Baby page by Vwortman

I like the pink toned photo here – it works really well in this layout by Smikeel

I love the large photo and the super blending and extractions in this layout by Kiana

This baby page by happybeingamom is just so pretty – I love the clustering of the elements here


I just adore this gorgeous layout by Dawn-in-NZ – its pretty and feminine and the photo really pops off the page

This page by Sarascraps2012 is really pretty – I like the clustering of elements

Look at the little cutie in this layout by Sharon Lyn – I like the cluster in the bottom right corner too

Clyde the pussycat looks so peaceful in this layout by jmnodwell!

A pretty girl on a pretty page by Tbear

This is such a pretty page – I love the central cluster of elements in this layout by Sandygb

and the facing layout are a 2 page spread by Moog

I love the simplicity of the designs

Lovely way to scrap a girls day at the hair salon in this layout by LauraLou

I love the design of this page by Sanra which allows the photo to really stand out -

I like the pastel strips under the photo in this layout by ScrapbookNorma

I love the purple recolouring to highlight the purple in the photo in this layout by Grandma Crys

Such a pretty page here by PennyM – – perfect for little princesses

Love the rrecolouring here by Webfrau to give the layout a bolder look to go with the photo

This layout by ManyFeathres really shows off the  magic of Christmas

Winners of the free kit giveaways for this round were Sanra and Smsherill – YOu could win too by participating in the next round of Featuring You

1 comment:

  1. The layouts done with Pastel Wishes look positively stunning all together. A feast for the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete