Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, October 13, 2013

GIMME A COPY–The Art of the Scraplift–2013 round number 16


share this: facebook

 

When I saw this gorgeous layout by MandyT I knew I wanted to scraplift it  myself so I decided to make it the featured layout for this round of Gimme a Copy

Mandy gave me permission to use her design to make a Quick Click Template – and as soon as I saw the naked template design it was easy to give it the name Mandys Scales as Im sure you will see

 

A small group made some wonderful layouts which all look quite different and each gorgeous during this challenge

My layout was a heritage layout featuring a Great Great Aunt

Jeanlovegrant

 

Please-Look-After-This-Bear-Thank-You

TBears most perfectly precious layout features a Paddington Bear – I love how she’s done this layout

IOTW_AlwaysSummer_web

Moog used the same kit as TBear but a totally different and wonderful approach made for a really eyecatching fun layout

MT-MandysScales-Rest-a-while

Mandy scraplfited herself and made a WONDERFUL layout about the joys of Tea – I adore this – it could be an advert for a tea company. – and I love how she has used the Rest-a-While Kit here – going to have to scraplift this myself

09292013-Memories-mikweb

Smikeel created this gorgeous rich heritage page – I love the raspberry touches to it

John-H-Munnis-1

In comparison this more masculine page by sanra  looks equally stunning- I love how she has put this together with the cluster of elements at the bottom

olive-josephine

 

Finally this lovely page by Dawn-in-NZ  shocases a lovely photo even using the handwriting on the  back of the photo – great idea.

I hope you enjoyed this round of Gimme a copy and are inspired to make your own layouts using this design.
Look out for another round of Gimme a Copy soon

No comments:

Post a Comment