Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bad me


share this: facebook

Ive been terribly neglectful havent I ??- Well Ive also had a heap of ISP issues and today Ive finally dumped xtra and moved to Orcon - will it be better? - remains to be seen but it surely cant be worse!!!!
I also have not been doing a lot of scrapping lately - Ive been so busy getting ready for Christmas and preparing for my trip to the US in January along with keeping up to date with work at DSP and trying to build up a decent repetoire of new Christmas kits - The latest kit is one I made for my Gimme More ladies and I have to say its one of my favourites so far - both the original gimme kit Softly Winter and the posting bonus Cranberry Chocolate
The layouts made with the Softly winter kit have been marvellous and I cant wait to see those made with this new kit either. Even though we dont have a winter Christmas here ( although it doesnt seem too summery right now either) I love the romance of the snowflakes - Christmas just wouldnt be the same without them

No comments:

Post a Comment