Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, May 01, 2010

DSP's International Scrapbooking Day Sensational Scavenger Hunt


share this: facebook





Have you heard about DSP's Sensational Scavenger Hunt. The designers at DSP have been having great fun planning a fun trek for you through our blogs and facebook pages .
On your travels you can pick up freebies and coupons along the way !!!


Be sure to register with the my blog or my Facebook Page so that I can keep you up to date on all my latest projects, products, sales and events!

Here's your treasure pack from me! But... hold your horses!
The hunt doesn't officially start until May 1st, so links won't be active until then!
The link will be active from May 1st until May 10th, 2010. DOWNLOAD YOUR TREASURE HERE
I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks so much for being a part of the DSP Community. The members of DSP make it the great place that it is.



Thanks again for hunting for treasures here at my place!
NOW, you're off to Heidi's Place
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask , or add a question to the forum .

Have fun on your travels on the hunt!!!

8 comments: